What does Elisha Coy stands for?
Elisha: “my God is Salvation” (Hebrew) C.O.Y.: acronym for Creation of Youth As ‘Elisha’ and ‘COY’ meet to form “God, my savior who creates youth,” ElishaCoy is a well-being brand that pursues young and healthy skin.
I’m sure most of you have heard of this Korean brand called Elishacoy. They shot to fame during the BB Cream craze in the international market and their BB Cream became one of the most popular and best selling BB Cream in Japan. The next few years saw rapid expansion of brand and the brand successfully managed to export their products to countries all over Asia and even in America.
For those of you who may not know, Elishacoy is a European styled clean and refined esthetic brand that seeks for wellbeing life and spiritual abundance, and modern sense, and intends to make an individual grow his/hers own life style healthily and elegantly.
Elishacoy is a highly dignified organic skin care that maximizes the skin self-survival ability since it was mainly made of herb extracts called ‘the essence of botanical healing’, and fully contains natural aroma extracted from 100% of natural essential oil.
ElishaCoy philosophy holds that chemicals and harsh ingredients aren’t essential to revealing beautiful skin. In fact, chemicals can have the opposite effect. Natural ingredients restore the body by infusing elements inherent to its make-up. ElishaCoy products are natural, gentle and non-damaging, and contain lightening and anti-aging ingredients as well as essential UV protection.
Since 2004, ElishaCoy has implemented a nature-based scientific approach to develop authentic and organic beauty products. The product line uses gentle ingredients that have proven their effect in nature, such as:
- Arbutin – found in the leaves of cranberries, bearberries, blueberries and pears, this natural whitening agent restores and promotes melanin and treats hyper pigmentation caused by acne, infections and scars. It also works as a whitener for freckles.
- Chamomile – softens, tones, and balances inflamed skin and reduces unsightly capillaries and pores.
- Argon Oil – found in Morroco on Argan trees, it is one of the rarest oils in the world containing vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants to treat dry skin, wrinkles and acne.
- Mulberry Root Extract – used through ancient times in Asia for its traditional healing properties and skin whitening capabilities, it also promotes elasticity.
- Lemon Extract – used for its anti-wrinkle capabilities, it contains high concentrations of Vitamin C, which works with collagen to keep the skin firm and flexible. Its aromatherapy properties also enhance moods.
- Marigold Extract – preserves beauty and prevents infection with its antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties.
The focus on the brand is on three points : High quality materials, high technology and high sensibility.
- All-natural botanical ingredients
- Officially certified organic ingredients
- Traditional oriental medicines
- Long-lasting effects
- Simplistic and advanced
- Aroma-rich natural oils
Like many other Korean brands, they contain a snail and snake venom line too! Let’s take a look at the complete catalogue of the products available :
As you can see from above, the skincare department has a few complete major lines such as the Snail Skin Repairing line, the anti wrinkle syn-ake line, the hydration Moist Up line, as well as the 3 skin trouble serum.
Moving on to their BB Creams which was a huge hit in Japan. Elisha Coy’s BB cream received great feedback and sales since it’s display in Japan’s Sony Plaza since 2007. It is currently sold at 700 different retail stores in Japan. It also recorded sales of 2 million in the shortest time.
Elishacoy initially started with 2 BB Creams, and now has expanded into 6 different BB Creams with the latest one being the Always Baby BB and the Time Capsule BB.
The ElishaCoy makeup line has also expanded rapidly
Next up is one of my favourite products from Elishacoy – the three masks : the clay pore mask, the milk cacao black sugar scrub, and the cacao greentea age fitness mask. There is also a good selection of sheet masks and hand creams.
And last but not least,
Elishacoy has also released their own version of the Clarisonic and the makeup vibrating machine this year which saw their first foray into the beauty gadget department.
Have you tried the products from ElishaCoy ? Which were your favourite products?
Elishacoy is now finally available on Wishtrend.com for purchase. Enjoy FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE for a limited time via this link here!Don’t forget to use the discount code JONTHECOSMETICGURU for any purchase on Wishtrend!