Meikap – a word borrowed from the English language and translated as a make-up. Today, make-up is an art that can not only hide its shortcomings, but also completely change the face.
Makeup in the Ancient World
At all times women tried to emphasize their beauty. Even in Ancient Egypt, women, and not only women, resorted to cosmetics to give their face a unique beauty. The Egyptians and the Pharaohs pointed the beauty of their eyes with arrows. Greek women sought cheeks cheeks with the help of iris juice. Romans painted eyebrows and eyelids, bleached the skin, gave color to the lips and hair.
Correct make up should be invisible and seem natural. This make-up usually takes much more time. Do not apply a foundation or powder in several layers. This creates the effect of old and painful skin. A frequent application of cream and powder leads to the appearance of wrinkles.
It is best if it is hypoallergenic and of high quality, since cheap cosmetics can cause not only a rash, but ulcers on the skin or swelling of the Quincke.
The most common mistakes in MakeCap
Errors in makeup – a common phenomenon. There are a lot of them, but among them there are five most frequent and significant mistakes.
1. Wrong tone is the error most often manifested in stained collars. There is it so: a voice-frequency cream was put and on the face, and on a neck that color of a skin on a neck corresponded to a complexion. The rule says – if the tone changes the shade of the skin, then it is incorrectly selected.
The choice of the tone of the cream depends on the complexion. When choosing a cream, you need to test the color on the jawbone, not on the wrist as they do many. Only then will the tone be chosen correctly.
2. Using blush instead of shadows is a common misconception of women. Often, they want to save time, use blush as shadows. This is a gross error, especially if the blush is pink in shades. Such shades give the eyes an inflamed, tearful and tired look. This will not happen if you use a golden or beige rouge.
3. A clear lip contour does not lose its fans. The time when he was in fashion, long in the past. Now it looks vulgar. The lip contour should match the tone of the lipstick or be on a lighter or darker tone.
4. The gloss overflow on lips is a mistake of lovers of plump lips. A few years ago, lip gloss was at the peak of popularity. He naturally looks and makes the lips succulent and shiny. But they should not be abused: a large amount of shine creates the effect that the woman ate something fat. Also, do not apply gloss to the chubby lips and over lipsticks of bright color, so as not to lose natural beauty.
5. "Painted" eyebrows, even if everything is done neatly, create a caricature image. This is especially true for women with fair skin and hair. Also, it's not natural to look at the wrong eyebrow drawing.
For proper make-up of eyebrows, you first need to give them a shape that is right for your face. For drawing it is better to use shadows in the color of the eyebrows and a pointed applicator, rather than a pencil. Eyebrows should look natural.