A well-groomed woman always remembers the details and knows the true value of beautiful skin. Therefore, special attention is paid even to those parts of their body, which are easily concealed from prying eyes with the help of clothes or shoes. But, if we see a well-groomed woman in a warm summer day, then at last the sight will certainly touch her heels – in search of the ultimate point of confirmation of the impeccability of the image.
An important condition, in addition to basic care, is its regularity. Care should be daily. Observing this simple and tireless rule, you will achieve a permanent positive result and will not be afraid of the appearance of ugly cracks on the heels. The next point will be a nutrition analysis. It should be balanced and include all the necessary vitamins and minerals. Eat more seasonal vegetables and fruits, it is during their ripening that these gifts of nature are maximally filled with nutrients.
In addition to eating disorders and lack of vitamins, the cause of cracks on the heels can be a skin fungus, gastritis, kidney disease or endocrine system. If, with daily care and hygiene procedures, the skin on the heels remains rough and continues to crack, consult a doctor. Perhaps the body thus signals a malfunction in the operation of an organ.
The procedure for daily care of the heels should be approximately the following:
1. Prepare a foot bath. The water temperature should be 36-38 C. You can add sea salt, herbal decoctions, foam or special means for foot baths, which have a relaxing effect on the feet, softens the skin, preparing it for the exfoliation process.
2. With coarse pumice stone, carefully remove the coarse parts of the skin.
3. With a foot scrub, remove the finer particles of coarse skin. To complete the exfoliating effect, use a pumice with a fine texture to even the skin of the heel.
4. Rinse your feet with clean water.
5. Well wipe them with a towel and apply a nourishing foot cream. After the procedure, you can wear special cotton socks to give the skin soak up the cream.
Following these simple recommendations, you can easily maintain the beauty of the skin of the heel and keep your image flawless!