Was going through my Google Analytics of my site and found it amusing, so wanted to share a few fun facts about Hope In A Blog in 2011. Hehehe..
In 2011 :
1. 52% of Hope In A Blog readers are New Visitors, and 48% are Returning Visitors
2. English is of course, the main language of Hope In A Blog readers… but guess who’s at number 2? Russian! It was quite surprising to find such a high amount of Russians who are interested in Asian skincare and cosmetics. French is at no.3 behind the Russians.
3. The Majority of Hope In A Blog readers are based in America ( No.1 ), Singapore ( No.2 ), France ( No.3 ), Russia ( No.4 ) and Malaysia ( No.5 ). It is really shocking that other English Speaking Asian countries such as Malaysia, Hong Kong, Philippines is behind France & Russia!
4. About 27.04% of Hope In A Blog readers uses Firebox, 26.22% uses Chrome, 20.26% uses IE, and 16.27% uses Safari.
5. The most searched Brand on Hope In A Blog is ……… Naruko! Haha. What a surprise!
6. The most popular post on Hope In A Blog is the Paraben-Free BB Cream List followed by 2010 Hit Items Of Various Korean Skincare Brands!
So if the Russian fans are reading this, shout out at us! I’m intrigued at why the Russians are so interested in Asian skincare and Cosmetics!