The beauty of the hands depends on the health and condition of the nails. Dryness, cool weather, lack of nutrients – these factors have an adverse effect on the nail plates. You should take care of nails regularly.
There are many ways, like in the home conditions strengthen the nails. These include various creams, masks for hands, baths, proper nutrition.
Nail care involves the use of fortifying agents, which can be bought at pharmacies or prepared independently. That your manicure always pleased you, it is necessary to consider the most effective methods of nail care.
Methods of strengthening nails
Masters of manicure recommend the following tools to help strengthen the nail plates:
1. Structure, strength and growth of nails depend on nutrients and vitamins. If the nails often break down, they break off, which means that the body lacks iodine and calcium. The first step that you should take to strengthen the nails is to restore the balance of vitamins. Vitamins can be bought in a pharmacy in the form of a special vitamin complex or obtained through useful food. Cheese, nuts, honey, fruits and vegetables, sour-milk products positively affect the strengthening of nails.
2. Gel: today, nails can be strengthened by applying acrylic or gel. The layer of the applied substance protects nails from mechanical influences, thus it does not break structure of marigolds. Nails under the gel are more durable, they do not loosen. Biogel is able to smooth out defects, giving the hands a more neat appearance.
3. As a rule, the strengthening nail varnish is colorless, it can be applied as a base for colored varnishes. In the composition of these varnishes there are nutrients, which just protect the nails from harmful effects.
4. Strengthening baths can exert a firming effect, they soften the cuticle. The most effective are warm baths with salt or iodine.
Folk remedies for strengthening nails
The beauty of your hands depends on you, use these proven folk remedies:
- Cover your nails once a week with iodine to make the nails more transparent and prevent their delamination.
- Twice a week, lubricate your nails with olive or sunflower oil to make the nail plate smoother.
- Dip the tips of your fingers into the melted wax, leave the wax on your nails for the night. Then lower your hands under cold water and wipe off the wax. Follow the procedure every two weeks.
- Ordinary lemon will help to strengthen the nail plates. Cut off 2 large slices of lemon and insert nails into them, hold 15-20 minutes.
- Milk baths will nourish the nails with calcium. Just heat the milk until warm, put your fingers in it for 15 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly with hands.
Strengthening of nails after building
To restore a healthy look to your hands after nail extensions, you need a whole month not to use decorative varnish. In this case, you should actively use the above methods.
If the nails exfoliate completely, change their structure, become bumpy, then one way out is to seek qualified help from a dermatologist.