Are your hair heavy, with a greasy sheen and without any vitality? There are many simple solutions that will help restore the lightness and vitality of your hair.
Why do hair become fat?
This is most often associated with the malfunctioning of the sebaceous glands that secrete sebum on the head. If there is an imbalance in the body, this natural fatty substance responsible for protecting the hair is produced in larger quantities than is required. As a result, the hair becomes shiny and heavy from excess fat. It turns out that first and foremost you need to bring your entire body in order.
Hair can be bold due to the following factors:
– hormonal imbalance;
– stress and nervousness;
– fatigue, apathy;
– Wrong choice of shampoo.
Do not panic at once! To restore the health and beauty of your hair, you can use simple means. Follow the advice.
So, what to do?!
– Wash your hair twice a week with a mild shampoo that is suitable for your hair type. Try to choose a product with a neutral pH to be able to regulate excess sebum without harming the hair.
– Do not rub the scalp when washing, so as not to stimulate the sebaceous glands. Sufficient light massage movements – the way you saw, make in advertising shampoo.
– Wash your head with warm water, and rinse with cool, but not cold. If necessary, use a conditioner or a balm rinse aid. Once a week, make special masks, for example, with green clay.
– Do not rub your hair with a towel, just blot out excess moisture. Do not abuse the hair dryer, ironing and other appliances for styling with heat.
– Buy zinc in tablets – it is freely sold in pharmacies. The drug helps to normalize the secretion of sebum and stops hair loss.
– Drink teas with herbs, for example, with nettles or with chamomile.
– Adhere to proper nutrition, eat enough fruits, vegetables, whole grains, proteins. Do not eat foods high in sugar and fat.
– Lifestyle is also important, more often go out into the fresh air, go in for sports.
Effective recipe with green clay
Mix 5 tablespoons of powdered green clay (which has absorbent properties) with a little water – you should get a thick paste.
Add here 3 drops of essential oil. You can also use rosemary and thyme in combination. Apply on hair and leave for ten minutes. Then rinse with clean, warm (but not hot) water.