The desire to be beautiful pushes women to buy all-new cosmetics. Bright advertising, gossip girlfriends, colorful catalogs do not leave for a minute. Nevertheless, they are not always as effective and good as they are said. You can save on buying new-fangled cosmetics by making some of them yourself, at home.
- – mint leaves;
- – leaves of dandelion;
- – honey;
- – sour cream;
- – fennel;
- – olive oil;
- – oat flour;
- – vegetable marrow;
- – egg yolk;
- – milk;
- – almonds;
- – Orange peel.
1. Grind 1 a tablespoon of mint leaves, 1 a tablespoon of dandelion leaves. Mix them with 1 a teaspoon of honey and 1 a tablespoon of sour cream until a uniform consistency is obtained. This mixture is applied to a previously cleaned face with soft massaging movements, grasping the neck and decollete area. After 20-25 minutes, rinse off with warm water and then cool. This procedure is recommended to be carried out 2-3 times a month. The skin will become more noticeable tender and velvety.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of chopped dill with 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add a teaspoon of oatmeal to the resulting 1 / 2 mixture and stir until a gruel is formed. The mask is applied to a cleaned face for 15-20 minutes. After that, the remnants of the remedy are removed with a cotton swab dipped in warm water. This procedure is recommended to be carried out 1-2 times a month. This mask perfectly nourishes and moisturizes the skin, making it healthier and radiant.
1. Peel a small squash from the peel and grate the portion (50-70 grams) on a shallow grater. To the resulting mass, add 2 teaspoons of oatmeal, 1 a tablespoon of sour cream. Stir these ingredients thoroughly until a uniform consistency is obtained. Apply the mask to the skin of your hands for 15-20 minutes. After this, rinse with a little warm water. This procedure is recommended to be carried out 2-3 times a month.
2. Mix 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of oatmeal, 1 a tablespoon of honey. The received mixture rubbing in hands skin massaging movements. Top the cotton gloves and leave the mask overnight. In the morning, rinse the remnants of the product with warm water and apply any moisturizing cream. This mask helps to rejuvenate and regenerate the skin, smoothing wrinkles. This procedure is recommended to be carried out 2-3 times a month.
1. Mix 1 a glass of oatmeal, 1 / 2 a glass of milk. In this mixture, add 1 a tablespoon of chopped dry mint. Mix this mixture with massaging movements on the skin of the body for 15-20 minutes. It is a very soft scrub, so it is suitable for any type of skin. Also it can be used instead of soap. Such a product perfectly tones up the skin.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 2 tablespoons ground almonds, 1 a tablespoon of chopped orange peel. Thoroughly mix these ingredients and apply to the skin of the body. After 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water. This procedure is recommended to be carried out 1-2 times a month.