Remove stretch marks can be through various methods of treatment, but the use of natural remedies, for example, olive oil, is considered the safest method. Although you will not get the result in one or two days. You must have patience and perseverance.
How Olive Oil Helps Remove Stretch Marks
- Olive oil blocks moisture in the cells and prevents it from evaporating.
- Vitamin E, phytosterols and polyphenols contained in it, improve the production of collagen and skin elasticity.
- Essential nutrients and antioxidants oils heal damaged skin cells.
- Olive oil improves blood circulation in the skin tissues.
- Antioxidants present in it, reduce the scars and make the skin soft and supple.
- The oil tightens the skin and relieves itching.
Ways of using olive oil from stretch marks
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon and add 1 a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Apply the mixture to stretch marks and massage for a few minutes.
- Allow to dry and rinse with water.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil and vitamin E oil.
- Add 1 / 2 a teaspoon of lemon juice and mix well.
- Apply on problem areas of skin and allow to dry.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Repeat 2 times a day.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil and castor oil.
- Gently massage the resulting stretch mixture for 10 minutes.
- Cover with a clean cloth and put a warming compress.
- After 20 minutes, remove and rinse with water.
- Repeat the procedure on a daily basis.
- Mix 1 a tablespoon of olive oil and 1 / 2 a teaspoon of turmeric.
- Add 1 a tablespoon of orange juice.
- Apply the mixture to stretch marks and leave overnight.
- In the morning, rinse with water.