Wrinkles are a clear sign of fading skin and age-related changes in the body. Mimic wrinkles can appear in young people, so you need to find ways to effectively eliminate them.
Why do mimic wrinkles appear?
The skin around the eyes is much thinner than in other areas of the face and body, so care for it should be different. Also in these zones is a huge number of muscles that take part in various processes of people's life. For example, a person used to frown in bright light, during laughter, while watching TV, etc. In addition, the age-related changes are an important factor, since gradually the skin loses the supply of elastin and collagen, which are responsible for the beauty and youth of the cells.
Of course, you can not completely get rid of mimic wrinkles around the eyes. With proper care, you can significantly reduce their number and make them visually less visible to surrounding people.
Methods to combat mimic wrinkles
Undoubtedly, the lifestyle plays an important role, since any bad habits negatively affect the condition of the skin, hair, nails and other body systems. Quality food, full sleep, outdoor walks, rational distribution of work and rest – a guarantee of healthy skin.
Nutrition, enriched with vitamins and microelements, allows skin cells to fight against age-related changes and to halt the process of wrinkle formation. It is necessary to include in the diet fresh vegetables, fruits, drink more liquid, limit the consumption of sweets, give up fatty and fried foods, fast food.
It is necessary to avoid stressful situations that break not only the nervous system, but also internal systems and human organs. Emotional stresses lead to deterioration of the skin of the face, early appearance of facial wrinkles. If possible, give up smoking, since nicotine slows down the process of renewing skin cells.
Reduce facial wrinkles around the eyes can be in the home conditions:
– Carefully choose creams and gels for the care of the skin around the eyes;
– regularly apply special masks in accordance with the season and age;
– significantly reduces wrinkles with light massage using olive oil or grape seed oil;
– improves the skin condition of the mask of sea buckthorn oil and vitamin E, which can be used as an independent agent;
– slices of cucumber, imposed on the area around the eyes, effectively remove swelling and fight wrinkles;
– rubbing coconut oil smoothes out "crow's feet" and prevents the appearance of new folds around the eyes.