Make eyebrows dense at home will help natural remedies. With their help, you can achieve the necessary density fairly quickly, without resorting to expensive cosmetology procedures.
Being a rich source of vitamins A, B and E, almond oil perfectly nourishes and strengthens the hair of the eyebrows, thereby accelerating their growth.
- Rub almond oil into the roots of the eyebrows, gently massaging in circular motions. Leave it overnight and rinse with warm water in the morning. So repeat every day.
Due to the presence of fatty acids, linseed oil can make the eyebrows thick.
- Dip a clean brush from the carcass in linseed oil and grease your eyebrows. Leave it so overnight and then rinse with warm water in the morning. Perform the procedure 1 once a day.
Curry leaves are traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine and are also used as one of the most effective means for eyebrow growth.
- Grind the curry leaves and dip them into a glass of warm water for several hours. Strain the resulting broth and apply to the eyebrows. Leave it overnight. So repeat to 4 once a week.
Hibiscus is a plant of the Malvian family. A number of recent studies have shown that hibiscus can stimulate hair growth.
- Grind the flowers or leaves and rub in the eyebrows. Leave for 30 minutes and then rinse with warm water. Perform daily.
Vitamin E is widely known as a hair growth catalyst. It contains tocotrienol, acting as an antioxidant, which helps reduce hair loss.
- Using vitamin E in capsules, apply on the eyebrows, and then massage them for several minutes. Leave it overnight. So repeat every day before going to bed.