Get rid of the unpleasant odor of the feet will help these effective folk remedies that are easy to apply at home. If you put a little effort and time, then the positive changes can be seen in just a week.
This is the most recommended home remedy for bad feet. Excellent cope with the neutralization of the smell of sweat, and also eliminates bacteria.
- Dilute a tablespoon of soda in warm water and immerse in 15 minutes. Do the procedure every day for a week. In addition, you can sprinkle socks and shoes with soda before putting them on.
Epsom salt reduces foot odor due to the ability to fight bacterial infections.
- Take 2 teaspoons of salt and dilute in warm water. Soak your feet for a few minutes. For best effect, follow the procedure before going to bed.
Having a strong antifungal effect, as well as a pleasant smell, lavender oil prevents the unpleasant odor of the feet.
- Положите немного масла в теплую воду и держите ноги в таком растворе несколько минут. Выполняйте процедуру по 2 раза каждый день на протяжении 2 дней.
Tannins contained in black tea effectively destroy those bacteria that cause an unpleasant odor, and also narrow the pores on the legs, thereby reducing the amount of sweat secreted.
- Put 2 tea bag in boiling water. Then pour a little water of normal temperature to cool. Immerse your legs for 15 minutes. Repeat every day for 1 weeks.
Уксус образует кислую среду, тем самым ингибируя бактерии. Подойдет любой тип уксуса, особенно яблочный.
- Mix ? cup of vinegar and 6-8 glasses of hot water. Soak your feet in the solution for 10 minutes and then wash your feet with soap.
Like black tea, sage also has tannins in its composition, which can significantly reduce sweating, which causes the smell of the feet. In addition, sage has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Take a few dried parts of the plant and put in socks and shoes. Or use a decoction of sage as a foot bath.