You have an important event, which you need to look irresistible, and suddenly an ugly pimple appeared on your face? Do not worry: there are many ways to get rid of trouble in just a few hours!
First of all, no matter how great temptation, the pimple can not be squeezed out. This can lead to the spread of infection and the emergence of new pimples, or can seriously worsen the condition of the available (up to the fact that after it, he leaves a trace). Believe me, the following methods will help you better:
- Firstly, an excellent assistant in the fight against tar soap. If you are constantly tormented by problems with the skin, do not be lazy to get a miracle in the pharmacy! However, laundry soap also helps! But remember that both the first and second very much dry the skin, so the use of a moisturizer is a must!
- Mix 200 ml of hot water, soda (1 tsp) and sugar (1 tsp). Use a cotton swab to wipe this mixture face throughout the day as often as possible.
- Prepare a mint lotion: brew a tablespoon of mint 200 ml of boiling water and let it brew for about 20 minutes. Then strain the infusion and add to it 1 tsp. boric alcohol, 1 tsp. lemon juice and 1 tsp. tinctures of calendula. As often as possible, apply the mixture to a problem place: by the evening there will be no trace left of it!
- The easiest way is to simply lubricate the pimple with toothpaste! It perfectly desiccates the skin and fights microbes (especially if the composition contains triclosan).
- If the pimple has just appeared, immediately oil it with tea tree oil or witch hazel. They perfectly relieve inflammation!
- Aspirin not only perfectly removes heat and pain, but can also serve as an excellent cosmetic product! Pound the aspirin tablet and mix with a few drops of water. Moisten in a mixture of cotton and apply to the site of inflammation literally for 15 seconds. Quickly and effectively! In the same way, try applying eye drops (anti-inflammatory).
- To get rid of swelling and redness will help ordinary ice. Wrap the cube in foil, wrap on top with a handkerchief or towel and attach to the pimple for a quarter of an hour. The cold will cause the pores to contract and push out all that is superfluous. The procedure can be repeated several times for greater effect.
- At night, the pimple can be smeared with Manuka honey, and paste a plaster on top.
- Finally – a simple and effective mask. Mix oatmeal, lemon juice, honey and egg white. With the resulting ointment lubricate the problem area and leave for 20 minutes. After – wash with warm water.