Skin peeling can be effectively treated at home using natural remedies that will sooth dry and inflamed skin and accelerate the healing process. In addition to traditional moisturizing creams and masks, use the following home remedies for skin peeling.
1. Aloe vera
Aloe vera is an excellent remedy for peeling skin, because it has moisturizing and soothing properties. It also helps to relieve inflammation, itching and irritation.
- Take an aloe leaf and extract 2 teaspoons of gel
- Add to it some vitamin E oil
- Rub the resulting mixture on the affected skin
- Allow to dry and rinse with warm water
- Repeat three times a day for a week
2. Olive oil
If the skin is peeling, then it is possible to apply olive oil containing fatty acids that feed it well. In addition, vitamin E, present in the oil can protect the body from free radicals, which partially contribute to skin aging.
- Preheat the olive oil in the microwave oven
- Apply to the skin and gently rub
- Follow the procedure regularly until the skin condition improves
- Mix 2 teaspoons of salt and a small amount of olive oil until a paste is formed
- Scrub the mixture with the skin to exfoliate the dead cells
- Repeat 2 times a week
Peeling skin on the face and hands can be treated with milk, which is widely used as a natural skin moisturizer. In addition, the protein contained in milk contains lactic acid, which has a calming effect, facilitates itching and irritation.
- Mix whole milk and honey in the ratio of 2: 1
- Rub the mixture on the skin, gently massaging
- Wait for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water
- Repeat 2 times every day for a week
Papaya – a useful fruit, rich in antioxidants, which effectively regenerate the skin. All you need is to attach mashed papaya paste (made from pulp) to the skin. This procedure will eliminate dead skin cells, as well as exfoliate dry skin.