To get rid of hair on the face for ever it is possible with the help of natural home remedies. In order to achieve the desired effect, hair removal procedures at home can take a long time, but they do not have any side effects.
Oatmeal will help to remove facial hair. It eliminates the growth of facial hair and keeps the skin smooth and moisturized, and also protects it from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays.
- Mix 8 drops of lemon juice, half a teaspoon of oatmeal and 1 a tablespoon of honey until a paste is formed. Apply the paste on the hairs and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with water. Repeat the procedure three times a week.
- Rasponite one banana and mix with 2 teaspoons of oatmeal. Apply the mixture on your face in circular motions for 15 minutes, then rinse with water.
Lemon and honey
A mask of lemon juice and honey will remove unwanted hair on the face. Lemon juice acts as a peeling and brightens the hairs, while honey softens and relieves irritation on the skin.
- Mix fresh lemon juice and honey in the ratio of 1: 4 and leave on the skin for 20 minutes. Remove the mask with a soft sponge soaked in warm water. Perform 2 times a week for several months.
Papaya helps to get rid of facial hair safely and effectively.
- Mix half a teaspoon of turmeric powder and papaya pulp. Apply on the skin, gently massaging and wait 20 minutes. Rinse with clean water. Repeat this process 1 once a day.
Sugar epilation has the following advantages: it is effective, safe even for the most sensitive skin, natural and easily washed with water.
- Mix 1 a glass of sugar, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of water and heat the mixture over low heat for a few minutes until it becomes uniform and dark. Apply to the face with a spatula. Then the remains of sugar can be washed off with warm water.