The swelling of the upper eyelids is a fairly frequent picture, and this phenomenon can be caused by a variety of causes. Unseemly kind of swollen eyes especially spoils the mood of women, because an open and clear view is an indicator of health, and therefore of beauty. Is it possible to get rid of this trouble?
If eye swelling is not caused by serious diseases of the cardiovascular system, kidneys or hormonal disorders, then it is possible to change the situation even for a while. First, analyze your condition. Perhaps the blame is banal conjunctivitis, an allergy to cosmetics, the consequences of lack of sleep or alcohol intake.
Change the diet: limit the amount of salt and spices that keep water in the body, do not overdo it with the use of liquid. Along with this, try to use folk methods, which for centuries proved their effectiveness.
- You can eliminate swelling of the eyes with hot and cold compresses. Make them as follows: they take two saucers, one of which is poured half warm water diluted with water, and the other – cold tea brew. The procedure starts with a warm compress. Wet two cotton swabs in milk, apply to the eyes and hold thus 30 seconds. Then remove and impose two tampons, soaked in brew. They need to be kept for a minute. Thus, alternating, make 5 cold and 5 hot compresses, the last cold compress should be kept for 5 minutes.
- Well manifested itself in the fight against edema of the eye parsley. Very finely chopped parsley leaves are applied to the eyelids, cover with a wet swab and leave for 15 minutes. You can also make a mixture of 2 pieces of sour cream and 1 pieces of mashed greenery. The compress is applied for half an hour, after which it is washed off with cool water.
- Gadgets from the infusion of fresh birch leaves perfectly cope with swelling and reddening eyelids. To do this, pour a tablespoon of leaves with a glass of water and let it brew 8 – 10 hours. Strain, and apply to the eyelids on 15 – 20 minutes.
- The first aid to the swollen and inflamed eyelids will become the inflorescence of chamomile. It is necessary to sew a 2 bag of soft fabric, pour a few inflorescences into them and put them into the dishes with boiling water for 10 minutes. Pouch to apply to the eyes while they are warm and hold until cooling.
- With fatigue and puffiness, the eyes are brewed with grass of the horsetail at the rate of 2 st. spoons of herbs on a glass of boiling water. Boil 30 minutes, then filter and use for compresses.
- From allergic swelling well help lotions from the soda solution – 1 / 4 a spoonful of soda for half a glass of cold boiled water. Wadded disks are moistened with this solution and kept for about 10 minutes.