If you are tired of your current image, you can easily change it by dyeing your hair. To conduct this procedure, it is not necessary to run to the store for harmful chemical paint. Perhaps you have all the necessary components for natural hair coloring at home. It helps to hide the gray hair and saturate the color of your "native" hair.
Staining of gray and blond hair
- Black shade.To obtain this shade of hair, it is necessary to mix henna and basma in the prepared containers in the same proportions. Diluting the resulting mixture strictly according to the instructions, apply it to the surface of the hair. After 30-60 minutes, the natural paint can be washed off.
- Bronze shade.Mix henna and basma in the proportions of 2: 1. Having studied the recommendations, pour the mixture with hot water, then smear it on your hair. Keep paint on your hair you need at least 30, but no more than 60 minutes. After staining, remove it, rinsing it off with warm water and shampoo.
- Red tree.To the color of your hair acquired a shade of mahogany, you should dilute a packet of henna along with 3-4 tablespoons of cocoa. By the time this natural paint should be kept on the hair exactly the same as others.
- A light-brown tinge.To make this natural color, you need to combine a bag of henna and 2 tablespoons of instant coffee.
- A golden hue.This color can be given to light and gray hair with onion husks. After taking 50 gram of this component, fill it with 200 milliliters of water. Put everything on the fire, wait for the mixture to boil, then boil it for another third of an hour. After cooling the resulting brew, apply it on the hair and do not rinse off for 30 minutes.
- Bright golden color.From one tablespoon of chamomile, prepare the broth in exactly the same way as from onion husk. In the cooled fluid, enter a packet of henna. After mixing thoroughly, you can start to color your hair.
- Dark chestnut tint.Staining of the strands in this color can be safely called the simplest, because for its preparation you will need only black tea, which is in virtually every house. Pour 3 tablespoons of tea with a glass of water, then boil exactly 20 minutes, then, when the broth cools down slightly, apply it to the locks for half an hour.
- Light brown shade.In a suitable pan, place 20 grams of rhubarb and fill it with 500 milliliters of white wine. If there is no second component, you can replace it with wine vinegar, which is diluted with water in the proportions of 1: 1. Cook the mixture for half an hour, then dye the hair obtained with natural paint.
How to lighten the hair of a dark shade
In order to change the dark shade of hair to light, mix in one bowl 50 milliliters of hydrogen peroxide and the same amount of decoction of chamomile. The resulting liquid is applied to the hair. Leave them in this state for about 30 minutes, then rinse with water, always warm.
Tips for coloring hair with natural colors
The action of natural paint is much weaker than the purchase. Therefore, if you do not get the desired shade, then repeat the procedure several times.
To paint curls with natural paint is most convenient with the help of a sponge, and it should be applied over the entire length of the hair.
If you attach a shade of hair to the hair, which contains henna or basma, then add one tablespoon of kefir to it. Adding this dairy product will make the paint useful – it will help to strengthen the hair.
As already mentioned earlier, paints from natural ingredients tend to color the hair a little. If you want to give the locks a more intense shade, you can not wash off the paint a little longer, but do not exceed the interval, which is one and a half hours.
After painting the hair, do not forget to rinse thoroughly with warm water, and then let them dry naturally.
Also it should be remembered that the intensity of staining depends on the original color of the hair. For example, to give the light hair a red hue, a quarter of an hour is enough. But the owner of black hair to achieve this result will not work even for an hour. If the hair is damaged or discolored, it will take very little time to color them.