Our skin is constantly exposed to stress, in addition, over time, the pores are clogged. The result, as they say, on the face in the form of black dots and pimples.
Therefore, it is necessary to clean the face. Salon, as a rule, expensive, but it happens that it is inefficient. For this reason, many people think about carrying out this procedure on their own at home.
Before resorting to self-cleaning, it is worthwhile to understand that if you have a problem skin, you can not carry it out yourself, it's worth to consult a specialist.
How to clean the face at home
- At the first stage it is necessary to carefully removefrom the skin alldirt and makeup. For these purposes we use means for removing make-up, gel for washing. After removing cosmetics, we rub the face with a tonic.
- To ensure that the cleaning process is the most effective, you need a skin of the face to steam. Otherwise, the pores will not open and you will not achieve the desired result. We use a container with hot water, after adding to it such herbs as a turn or chamomile. At 2 liters, you need to add 4 tablespoons of herbs. We dissolve the skin of the face for 15 minutes, hiding with the head.
- The next stage is produced deep cleaning.We use scrub, or a means for peeling. Rub the scrub in a circular motion into the skin of the face. If we use a peeling, we put on the skin and leave it on the face for an impact of minutes on 10.
- Now proceed to mechanical cleaning, namely to extrude comedones. We treat the skin of the face with hydrogen peroxide, and hands with any alcohol-containing solution. Gently push on the skin near the comedon, if the mud comes up, then do not injure the skin, leave it until the next cleansing.
- After mechanical cleaning disinfect the skin to protect it from getting germs. For these purposes, hydrogen peroxide is a good choice.
- Fornarrowing of the pores you can use any "pulling" mask. If you want, you can do it yourself. Mix 2 tablespoons of cosmetic clay with water or green tea. The composition should be like a thick sour cream. Apply on face and leave for 15 minutes.
- Now the skin needs humidifyand reassure. To do this, you can use a honey or vitamin mask.
The procedure for cleaning is best done at night or before the weekend, so you will give time to the skin to recover.
Skin cleansing can be performed not only mechanically. Well with this task will cope with the mask with the effect of peeling. In addition, they have a number of advantages, such as simplicity, safety and efficiency.
How to do face peeling yourself
Oatmeal is very effective when applied as a peel. You can use both oat flakes and oatmeal. By itself, oatmeal will not only help in cleaning, but also will have a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin of the face, thanks to the vitamins, microelements entering into its composition.
The recipe for this mask is simple. Brew boiled water 1 a tablespoon of oatmeal, then apply the resulting gruel to the skin. Massage the skin and leave it exposed. If desired, during the preparation, you can add 1 whipped protein. In this case, the mask will remove the skin and better draw dirt.
Mask made of gelatin with activated carbon
To prepare this mask, we need 1 activated carbon tablet, which must be crushed into powder, 0.5 a teaspoon of dry gelatin. Stir thoroughly, then dilute the resulting powder 1 with a teaspoon of water. Place the mixture in a water bath before dissolving the gelatin, lightly cool the mask and apply it to the face. Particular attention is given to the skin in places of accumulation of black dots. Apply in circular motions. After the mask has dried, carefully remove it from the skin.
Mix 3 tablets of aspirin (pre-weed them into powder) with 1 a teaspoon of honey. Add a little water. We put the gruel and leave the minutes on 10. At the end of time, in a circular motion, we massage and wash the mask with warm water.