Often pimples and acne discomfort and reduce self-confidence. Among the many recipes of folk medicine that relieve acne, apple cider vinegar takes a worthy place. Apple cider vinegar, having various useful properties, is able to cure acne.
How apple cider vinegar cures acne
In an attempt to get rid of acne, many go to various, sometimes even dangerous, actions, such as moxibustion, extrusion and their opening. But there are also more harmless and effective ways of fighting – for example, the use of apple cider vinegar from acne.
Apple vinegar balances the pH level of the skin, restores acid-base balance in it. It has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, which allows it to fight bacteria and contaminants that get on the skin. Also contains beta-carotene, which helps prevent damage caused by free radicals. If the cause of acne is the excessive fat content of the skin, apple cider vinegar can also help in this case, since it is able to absorb fats.
How to apply apple cider vinegar from acne
- Take equal amounts of filtered or distilled water and organic apple cider vinegar. Mix them in a bottle. Tonic for the face is ready.
- Just use a cotton swab to apply the tonic to your face.
- Wait until it dries and then apply other remedies that you regularly use for skin care.
- To get rid of pimples on the back, fill the tonic in a bottle-sprayer and apply on the back.
- Also, various herbs or essential oils such as green tea, aloe vera, hamamelis, lavender for the best result can be added to the resulting mixture.