Summer provides an excellent opportunity to include in the diet a lot of tasty and healthy products. Diet on vegetables and fruits will help not only to get rid of excess kilograms, but also to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins.
For 7 days of this diet, you can get rid of 3-7 kilograms of excess weight. In order to increase the effectiveness of this technique and prevent a breakdown, combine it with regular outdoor walks.
– Monday: any vegetable and mineral still water.
– Tuesday: any fruit (except bananas), mineral non-carbonated water and 200 milliliters of fat-free yogurt, which you need to drink before going to bed.
– Wednesday: any variety of berries (except grapes) and mineral still water.
– Thursday: kefir, 200 grams of fat-free cottage cheese and mineral still water.
– Friday: any vegetable and mineral still water.
– Saturday: any variety of berries (except grapes), mineral non-carbonated water and 200 milliliters of fat-free yogurt.
– Sunday: any fruit juice and mineral still water.
If, after completing this diet, you immediately begin to eat high-calorie food, health problems will not be avoided. To prevent this from happening, within 1-2 weeks limit your diet to sour-milk products, vegetables and fruits, broths and so on. In doing so, try to expand the range of dishes. From vegetables you can cook delicious casseroles, stew and so on. And from sour milk products prepare cocktails, cold soups and so on.
Diet on vegetables and fruits has individual contraindications. For example, plums, apricots and other sweet fruits are contraindicated for people suffering from diabetes. From apricots, peaches, melons, cabbage and so on, people with digestive problems should be refused. Therefore, before you sit on this diet, you should consult with a specialist.