All fashionable women like to look stylish, look after their appearance. But the main secret lies in the care of hands. After all, very often people pay attention to the opponent's hands. How to properly care?
You need to look after your hands as well as your face. Not only the face, but also the hands are the visiting cards of women. It is slightly harder to take care of the skin of hands than behind other parts of the body, as they are subject to various influences: cold, heat, chemical treatment. Over time, the skin of the hands becomes rough, wrinkled and the nails begin to separate. In order to prevent the unpleasant consequences of external factors and make the skin more tender, supple and soft, systematic daily care is needed.
In this article I would like to emphasize the withdrawal of folk remedies:
1. After washing dishes without gloves, as well as washing, you need to dip your hands into the lemon juice or if there is no lemon, dilute a little citric acid.
2. If the skin of your hands suddenly fades, the mustard bath will help. It is necessary to dilute one teaspoon of dry mustard powder per liter of water. Baths should be contrasting. Before and after the bath it is necessary to put on your hands a very fat cream and rubbing with massaging movements.
3. If you are faced with the problem of dry hands or there are cracks, it is necessary to immerse your hand in warm vegetable oil. This procedure should be performed once a week. Your hands and nails will remain grateful.
4. The problem of brittle nails can be tried to solve with the help of oil baths, if you add a few drops of iodine.
5. Very good help to monitor the hands of the tray of infusions of various herbs: lime, sage, chamomile. Diluted one tablespoon per liter of hot water.
6. If you have coarse skin, then you need to dip your hands into a solution of glycerine and chicken eggs at the rate of 2: 1.
7. If your hands are red from the cold, then you need to keep your hands in the water and alternately alternate cold and hot. This procedure must be repeated a quarter of an hour.
8. If you are very sweaty, the bath with salt will help with the calculation of 1 tsp. on 1 a liter of warm water.
9. If you want to lighten your hands, then use lemon juice. This tool is considered to be one of the most effective.
Remember that the beauty of your pens depends primarily on the well-groomed nails. Spend 15 minutes of your time and your hands will surely repay you doubly.