Golden rules how to lose weight at home

Golden rules how to lose weight at home
Strict diet, exercise on fitness equipment or fitness, refusal of any pleasures in eating bring only a temporary effect or none at all if you do not follow certain rules.

1. First of all, think about how you feel about yourself and your life. Only think how to get rid of the hated kilograms and centimeters, angry, always unhappy, fixated on losing weight? В этом настрое и кроются основные ошибки тех, кто стремится быстро grow thin в domestic conditions.

Make a firm decision that your body, even if it has its own peculiarities and disadvantages, is worthy of love. Forbid yourself with all self-criticism about your imperfections and tell your loved one that you adore all these folds and apologize for hating them in the past.

2. If you, when you are nervous, try to catch your experiences with something delicious, then you should know that cortisol is to blame for this aspiration. This hormone, which stands out during all sorts of disorders in humans and causes us the so-called emotional hunger. However, the stuffed stomach does not solve our problems, but creates new ones in the form of excess weight and centimeters. So you definitely can not quickly lose weight.

The stress hormone can be overcome by two methods: a light non-nutritive snack or physical discharge. For example, in a stressful situation, you can eat a banana (it produces serotonin – a hormone of joy). And if boredom, depression or loneliness prevail, then go for a walk or grab the rope and jump for a couple of minutes.

3. A full breakfast is the golden rule for slimming. Otherwise, the craving for everything forbidden in food will increase many times, and you risk overeat. Dietitians all over the world advise you to have breakfast like a queen, to dine like a princess, and to have supper like a beggar.

4. Food should be a pleasure. Do not rush to eat everything quickly. Eat slowly, enjoying every bit. If you spent less than 20 minutes eating, then the brain did not have time to get information that you are full, so it will require supplementation.

5. If you want sweets or chips, then stand 10 minutes. This "golden" pause will allow you to understand whether you are really hungry or just want to distract yourself.

6. The color of the dishes from which we eat greatly affects our appetite. Best if it's cold shades: blue, green or gray. Such colors reduce the appetite at the subconscious level. The same applies to tablecloths and curtains in the kitchen. And no pictures with picturesque baskets of food on the walls!

7. The golden rule is how to lose weight in Home conditions: 80 / 20. The established rules in the diet must necessarily adhere to 80% of the time of day, and the remaining 20% allow yourself to relax, a little deviating from the norms if you really want. The main thing, no frills!

Изменив свое отношение к себе, своему телу и своей жизни, вы и не заметите, как сможете похудеть без всяких диет. Вы превратитесь в стройную жизнерадостную оптимистку.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *