Have you ever asked yourself why the hair is dry? Such hair is especially fragile and requires good care. In order to make them look healthy and beautiful, use useful recommendations.
Why do hair get dry?
When the sebaceous glands of the scalp do not emit a sufficient amount of sebum, the hair becomes dry and brittle. They are no longer protected from the harmful effects of the environment and are more susceptible to negative factors.
Others reasons can also change the structure of the hair and weaken it, making it dry and brittle. TOThey include:
– Abuse of devices for drying and styling;
– Too often staining with chemical paints;
– Long stay in the sun, especially at sea;
– frequent bathing in salty sea water or in a pool with bleach.
Tips for improving the condition of dry hair:
To noticeably improve the condition of the hair, moisturize, nourish and make it look beautiful, follow the tips below – they will help you.
1. Wash your hair 1-2 times a week with a certain shampoo. It must simultaneously protect, nourish and moisturize. Use conditioner for dry hair after washing, with special attention to length and tips. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water!
2. Pamper your hair with nourishing masks every week. The roots should not be rubbed into the roots, only for the entire length. Wrap the head with a towel so that the active substances absorb better and start to act faster.
3. Always untangle the hair with a comb with wide teeth to avoid brittleness. It is also recommended to use brushes with natural fibers to smooth out the hair without damaging it.
4. Limit the use of hair dryers, curling irons, straightening plates.
5. Do not overdo it with paints. For coloring, it is better to choose products without ammonia.
6. Use different oils to nourish your hair. Avoid hair products that contain alcohol.
7. Use a balanced diet, rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids. Oily fish (salmon, sardines, mackerel), whole grains, nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds), vegetable oils (olive, rapeseed, walnut) are your allies.