Our face is a reflection of youth and beauty, and everyday care allows us to hide all natural or newly emerging shortcomings. Each organism is individual, like the skin, therefore, choosing the means and methods, it is necessary to take into account the type and age of the skin.
The skin can be:
· Normal: no acne, smooth and moisturized skin;
Oily: strong shine, acne;
Dry: the main sign is peeling;
· Combined: strong gloss have only certain places.
The environment, sweat and makeup clog pores and do not allow breathing the skin of the face in the proper way, therefore, regardless of age and type of skin, you need to thoroughly clean it. You must also use the right tools. It can be a means for cleaning and removing makeup, milk and much more. Without additional costs, you can use home remedies: vegetable oil, sour cream; it is washed off all by usual warm water.
Every woman at least 2-3 times a month should afford to do a full face skin cleaning. These procedures can be carried out not only in the cabin, but also at home.
After any procedures, it is necessary to tone the skin. You can do this every day, regularly applying a tonic to the skin of the face in the morning and in the evening. But not everyone can afford to buy quality, expensive tonic, so they can be replaced with home remedies, one of which is ice. You can also steal pharmacy herbs, pour into molds and freeze, this will help not only tone up the skin, but also provide it with the necessary vitamins, nutrients, improve blood circulation and give rouge.
After all procedures, you need to moisturize your face. To do this, you can use special moisturizing creams, gels. You can do moisturizing masks, purchased in the store or made in the home conditions. Apply them in accordance with the type of your skin:
1. Oily skin. This type of skin requires good cleaning, as well as washing with cold water. People with oily skin should undergo a medical examination, as a malfunctioning of organs or their infection can cause fatness.
2. Dry skin. Do not use soap. Careful moisturizing and the use of special creams are necessary.
3. Combined skin. Use a liquid soap with the addition of salt, gently rub the resulting mass, and after wash it with cool water.
Watch your skin – youth and beauty will be provided to you.