In the modern and dynamically developing world the problem of premature aging of the organism remains actual. Wraps are quite effective cosmetic procedure, thanks to which it becomes possible to return the skin elasticity, elasticity and beauty.
This procedure deserved the status of the most effective method, and not only to rejuvenate the skin, but also to correct the figure as a whole. Discoverers of the wraps are the ancient Greeks, who started using salt, algae and mud baths for healing and rejuvenating the body.
Wrap for slimming: popular types
In the modern world, the wrapping procedure is being improved every day. The most popular are procedures using clay, various salts, algae and chocolate. Let us consider each of them in detail.
The procedure of salt wrap is to prepare a mixture of salts, the consistency of which is similar to the gruel, and applying it to the skin. To achieve the desired result after applying the mixture, it is recommended to fix it with a polyethylene film and leave it for 30 minutes. After the specified time, it is necessary to wash off the salts with warm water and wipe with a medium-hard towel.
According to the reviews, the salt wrap procedure has the following effects:
• Significant improvement in the circulation of the treated areas.
• Increase the elasticity of the skin and return to youth.
• Peeling of moderate nature.
• Stabilization of the water-electrolyte balance.
Wrapping with clay
The clay contains a large number of different mineral and organic substances, thanks to which the clay wrapping procedure has a protective and restoring effect. Any kind of clay can be used to prepare the mixture, the time of its effect on the skin should be at least 40 minutes.
Clay wraps contribute to:
• Acceleration of metabolic processes.
• Increased vitality.
• Improved mood.
Recently, this procedure is the most popular. It has a rejuvenating effect. High content of various enzymes in algae contributes to beneficial effects on the body. To achieve a positive result, the duration of the wrapping procedure should be at least one hour.
This procedure is famous for its efficiency, with its help you can achieve the following results:
• Renewal of the skin.
• Normalization of sweat and sebaceous glands.
Stabilization of metabolic processes in the body.
• Normalization of the electrolyte balance, which has a tonic and relaxing effect on smooth muscles.
The chocolate used for the wraps has an effect on the body through the skin. Chocolate wraps can be used both for a separate problem zone, and for the entire surface of the body. For these procedures, it is best to use chocolate, which contains at least 40% of caffeine, which allows to speed up the process of splitting of fat cells.
Home wrap with chocolate has the following effects:
• Humidification of the skin (both outer layers and deeper layers).
• Smoothing of small wrinkles on the skin.
• Softening of the skin.
• Reducing the appearance of cellulite.
How to make a wrap?
As a rule, the technique for carrying out the wrapping procedure does not depend on the mixture used for this purpose. The order of its execution is as follows:
1. First of all, it is necessary to prepare the mixture itself. It can be a salt or clay gruel, seaweed soaked in hot water or melted chocolate.
2. The second stage is the preparation of the skin. Before the procedure, it must be cleaned of contamination and heated.
3. On the body a thin layer of pre-prepared mixture is applied.
4. The treated areas are covered with polyethylene film, on top of which, to enhance the effect, it is best to put a blanket or put on warm clothes. During the action of the mixture, it is best to lie down and not to make unnecessary movements.
5. After the completion of the procedure, the duration of which depends both on the composition of the mixture and the desired result, you should take a warm shower and thoroughly wash off the remnants of the applied mixture.
The ease of carrying out wraps allows you to do them yourself in the home conditions. It should be remembered that there are a number of contraindications. In order not to harm your health, you should abandon this procedure in the following cases:
• If there are cracks in the skin and skin diseases.
• During childbearing, breastfeeding or during menstruation.
• With varicose veins (especially hot wraps).
• With high blood pressure.
• With gynecological diseases.
• In diseases related to the work of the heart and kidneys.
In conclusion, I want to remind you that to get the desired result, you need a full course consisting of 10 sessions, and to fix the result, such courses should be repeated at least 2-3 times. One homemade cellulite wrap is just a preventative.