Frequent drying of hair with a hair dryer, the use of ironing, corrugation, and forceps makes hair overdried, brittle, lifeless. Reduce the negative effects of high temperatures on the hair can be using thermal protection.
Types of thermal protective cosmetics
Probably, there are no women who would not use it when styling. They help to quickly make a haircut, but at the same time detrimental to the condition of the hair. Be sure to take measures to protect them, otherwise instead of beautiful curls get stiff, dry as straw, strands. Reliable protection – thermal means, they keep moisture in your hair, protect them from the effects of high temperature.
To reduce the risk of damage, you should choose a good thermal protection, which will take care of your hair. On sale a large selection of caregivers and it is necessary to understand, to understand which one is the best for your type of hair. The main criterion of choice should not be the price, but the structure of the curls.
Heat-protective professional cosmetics can be of two types:
1. Washable, used on time or after washing your hair – these are shampoos, conditioners, lotions, rinses, masks. They are applied before washing or during the washing of the head.
2. Indelible – it includes balsams, mousses, foams, sprays, whey, creams, fluids, gels. Use immediately before styling.
What tools should I prefer?
The choice of caring cosmetics depends on the type of hair:
1. When excessive dryness, it is recommended to choose oil, cream, lotion, milk with a thermal effect. They will protect hair from dehydration, make them strong and elastic.
2. For thin colored hair, balm with a high level of protection will be a good choice.
3. Owners of heavy greasy hair is better to use balsams, gels, foams, sprays with a light structure.
4. For those who rarely use power tools for styling, mousse or foam will do. The product will return a dull hair shine, make them lush and obedient.
It is believed that indelible means better cope with the protection function. The first in the rating of this series is a spray, for the simple reason that it is convenient to use: it is sprayed onto the hair and evenly distributed along the length. The spray protects the hair from brittleness, dryness, returns shine. The products of the brands ESTEL, GLISS KUR received good reviews.
Provides a stable fixation spray German company SCHWARZKOPF. Create the volume of the brand funds L'OREAL, MATRIX. To restore damaged hair, you should pay attention to the DOVE brand. When using a Lisap Milano Ultimate Straight Fluid smoothing spray, even ironing is not needed, the hair is duly straightened by a hairdryer.
Home Spray Recipes
Completely replace the professional thermal cosmetics home sprays, which you can prepare yourself using the simplest, available ingredients.
1. It does not take long to prepare a spray from nettles, green tea, chamomile. Chamomile can be replaced with burdock, St. John's wort, celandine. For two teaspoons of dry herbs pour in a thermos, pour in the same half a liter of boiling water, insist 40 minutes. Then pour into a container, cool, add a teaspoon of lemon juice and a half spoon of boric alcohol. For flavoring, you can add any essential oil. Pour into a bottle with a spray gun, use as needed.
2. Easy to cook, but very effective, lemon thermospray. Connect a quarter of a glass of water and juice of one lemon. Boil the liquid until the volume is reduced by half. Use before laying.
3. Safely protect the curls of saline spray on the infusion of sage: 10 g herbs soak a glass of boiling water, let it brew. After an hour, pour a teaspoon of sea or iodized salt into the tincture, add 3-4 drops of essential oil to the fragrance. Thermospray is ready.
Professional protective cosmetics plus home remedies and hair are not afraid of any high temperatures.