Tanned skin looks beautiful and almost always in vogue, but sometimes there is a need to remove the tan. With the help of these home recipes you can not only tan and restore your natural skin color, but also give it a radiant and even healthy color.
- The most popular and effective way to clean tan is the use of lemon juice. Cut the lemon in half and rub it on the skin. Citric acid, present in the juice, helps remove dead skin cells and remove tan. To prepare the mask, mix the cucumber juice, lemon juice and rose water. Apply the mixture on face and other tanned areas. Leave on 5-10 minutes, and then rinse with water.
- Potatoes – an excellent tool for removing sunburn. Just rub a piece of potato tanned skin. You can also use potato juice. Using a cotton swab, apply juice to the skin and wait for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse with cool water. Regular application of this method will help to remove completely sunburn and lighten the skin.
- Prepare the scrub using half a cup of sugar, 4-5 drops of glycerin and lemon juice. This gentle scrub in addition to removing tanning, makes the skin soft and lighter.
- Cucumber juice also helps to reduce the intensity of sunburn. In addition, vitamin C, contained in cucumber, will help keep the skin hydrated. Mix 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice and 1 a tablespoon of lime juice. Add a pinch of turmeric. Mix well and apply to the skin. Leave for 30 minutes, then rinse with water.
- You can also remove tan with the help of cottage cheese. Add a pinch of turmeric in a bowl of cottage cheese and apply the mixture on the skin. After 20 minutes, rinse with cool water. The dead skin cells will be removed and the skin color will become lighter.