After the huge success of BB Creams – we’ve seen many other spawns of it : BB Pact, BB Powder, etc. The current trend now is the BB Base. I’ve been seeing this product in a few brands lately that is quite new to me. At first i thought that they were normal make up base, but after further inspection, they actually contained BB capsules it in.
A recap for the different colours of make-up bases :
- White: Lightens Darker Foundations, Use to Enhance Features and Highlight Cheekbones, Use as a Spot Treatment for Blemishes.
- Yellow: Hides Undereye Circles, Dark Spots and Purple Blotches, Adds Warmer Tones when Mixed with Cool Toned Foundations. Balances out Orange/Red tones in Light Complexions.
- Mint (Green): Covers Redness, Acne and Rosacea. Also used after laser and chemical peels to cover Redness.
- Lavender: Hides Bruises and is used to Cover the after effects of Plastic Surgery. Also, Neutralizes Yellow Tones and Gives Sallow Complexions a Healthy Glow.
- Mauve: Used to Even out Blue and Black Tones found in Bruises, Veins and Under Eye Circles.
- Peach: Hides Blue Undereye Circles. Also used to Liven up Overall Skin Tone and Add a Healthy Glow. Balances out Slight Discolorations.
So, after rubbing these BB Base onto your skin, the colour will change to a BB colour. So far, i’ve found out 3 brands that do offer these sort of BB Creams. But feel free to add on the comments section below if you know any other brands.
1. Mizon OHMU Multi Capsule Changing BB Cream
This one only contains 2 makeup base colour : purple and green.
2. Lioele Dollish Veil Vita BB Cream
Same like Mizon, the Liole comes also in two colours : green and purple.
3. Chosungah Raw Tone Up Tint 조성아 로우 톤업 틴트
To be mixed together with their ‘celebrity cream’ the Chosungah End Cream or the Chosungah Dayshu Cream. Comes in 3 colours. Mix them in a 3 (cream) to 1 (base) ratio. !
Source : here